Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today was a busy/stressed day. Today was the "Coffee" day. Well what do I have to say about that..........I felt like I was alone. Everyone was really very nice and introduced themselves...BUT I basically sat alone and watched all the women talk with there friends. I didn't feel as welcome as I thought it would be and then the girl that conviced me to go with her didn't go and didn't call to tell me she wasn't going. Therefore I sat alone in the corner and looked like an idiot. I have a hard enough time being alone and then I go into a room filled with women that are supposed to be supportive and I felt more alone than when I'm actually alone.That is enough about that. I did get almost all my laundry done and the upstairs of the house cleaned so that was good. The entire house is cleaned now so it is ready for Cody to mess it up again :) I cooked chilli tonight for supper and it turned out really good. Cody ate nearly the whole pot. We still haven't got to file our taxes. Every day we think we can something comes up and Cody has to go in early for work! One day maybe(preferably b4 April 15)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Cody!! Will he be 22? 23? Michael may be going for a bike ride with Charlie on Sat. if it doesn't rain, but I will be there! It doesn't matter what time, 8 or 9? i guess it depends on when you are going out to celebrate. . . just let me know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete