Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cody is out at the range today so it has been a really slow day here at the house. Chloe has seemed to forget that she is potty trained. I'm about to lose my mind with her! I've been trying to get things organized but it is almost pointless. It just ends up into another mess. O well I guess it's a good thing :) We got our furniture ordered on Monday...I'm soooo excited about it but it will take 2-4 months. That is crazy. We are hoping for it to arrive earlier. Cody is stressed with work... that's never good :( It seems like everything hits all at once and he isn't used to that. I am hoping that things will clear and go back to normal for him. The weather has been so weird lately. It has been snowing for the past 3 days but it isn't cold enough to stick. Last night there was a thin layer of snow but didn't last long. The sun shines but it snows at the same time. Chloe hasn't been able to go on her walks because of the weather. We miss everyone and love you guys! We are ready to come home but that is a ways off for now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that is crazy on the furniture! Didn't you love Ikea? We went to the one in Dallas once - Gary & Casey went with us. THAT will never happen again - what a confusing place.

    Hope everything gets better for both Chloe and Cody :).

    ReplyDelete