Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last night we went to another Hail and Farewell. We didn't get to stay for the whole thing because Cody had to go out on Courtesy Patrol. He had to check all the bars and clubs for drunk people and then take them home(only the soldiers not Germans). I think he had fun. He was gone all night so it was just me and Chloe here at home. Cody has another thing tomorrow that is a 24 hour thing. He will be gone all day and all night. We won't get to go to church because he leaves at 9 in the morning.
Today we went to McDonald's for lunch and then to the garden center. I got some flowers for the garden out in front. I'm excited about getting them planted, it's rainy today though so hopefully tomorrow. We are wanting to get some outdoor furniture for the back porch but the PX just doesn't have much. I think we will go back to Ikea. Paula you are right about it being confusing but once you get it figured out it's not to bad. We got lost when we went there and couldn't find the exit. We went up and down the stairs I think like 6 times before we figured it out. It was really funny but I felt so stupid. I'm sure people were looking at us saying stupid Americans. We get that A LOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment