Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grandma Joanna and Grandpa Jay:

Thank you so much for my birthday card! I got it in the mail today(Thursday). I love it! I hope you both are recovering well. :)


One week from today my mom, dad, and Tara will be here! I am so super excited for them to get here! Chloe is going to go crazy with excitement. She really hasn't got to spend much time at all with my parents! Really only a few days and I've had her for 2 years. That is just crazy. I think her and my dad will get along great. She will get up in his lap, cuddle up and sleep :) so cute. This also means I have lots to do before they get here. So thankful this is finals week in school. Unlike when Lana, Dwayne, Trav, and Chrissy came, the week they were here it was finals week. But I did do the work early so it didn't make much of a difference. I just have to do mostly cleaning before they get here, and of course get the bedrooms ready for guests! Today I went and got them put into the system so they can get on post. The people who work here are not friendly, very cold and rude! So I just have to keep smiling and just think they are not worth my time. It really does bother me tho, but whatever. I just am nice back.. I told the lady, after she was rude and very unfriendly, to have a great day and she just looked at me like I was crazy, then said you to... I like "killing" people with kindness! :) Then I got to my jeep, once inside, screamed a little and was over it. haha. It cracks me up how annoyed I get, LOL

Cody called last night and he is doing well. He had a long day yesterday. He woke up at 2am and had to work, got a few hours of sleep, then back to work until about 8 or 9. He is working like crazy but it is keeping him busy which keeps his mind of missing us. Hoping to hear from him tonight but it's just a waiting game, he can't ever guarantee when he can call. It great to hear from him at anytime. Just to know he is safe is the most wonderful feeling. I try to keep you all in the loop because I know how it is not knowing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment