Yesterday was a hard day! I was just kind of bummed out, I think I was just really tired! The night before, it was so stinking hot in the house, I didn't get to sleep until after 3am. Cody called, which I should have been excited about, which I was. The stupid phone kept messing up. The delay was there like normal, which I'm used to by now. It is still annoying but doable! Then I could hear him just fine but he couldn't hear me. So he decided to hang up and call back to see if that would fix it, well it didn't. So I got to hear him say I love you and I said it back but who knows if he heard me! He said he would call back today so HOPEFULLY the phone is working better. I just seriously get SO irritated that the Army has all this money and they can not provide phones for the soldiers that actually work. My friends husband is at a place where they have ONE, yes ONE, phone for the entire base! How stupid is that! Anyways, it really just stinks! The people here always said, o we do everything to make sure that the soldier and their spouse have communication! Well I'm VERY thankful for even being able to hear his voice for just one moment, but it would be nice if they would work on getting better communication lined up! Hopefully they will just get the soldiers out of there and the year will fly by and Cody will be home and I won't have to worry about calling him. I can just see him here, in his recliner, and know he is safe and talk to him any time I want! Yesterday was one month tho and it kind of seems like it's getting harder! It is sinking in that he isn't coming back for a LONG time and I'm all alone!
So yeah yesterday was hard! Thanks for letting me vent! :)
Today is a new day and I'm going to make the best out of it. I'm meeting a friend for lunch, it is laundry day, and I'm going to clean the house! I think yesterday was so hard because all I had to do was went to church and then lunch, and had the rest of the day with NOTHING to do!
Great vent :). Hang in there sweets!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are getting to talk to him some! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete