Monday, July 5, 2010

It was a good weekend. I really wish Cody and I could have been back home with our families but we made the best of what we had. Cody got to eat some good food and the Army decorated for the 4th for them so that was nice. I spent all day with good friends and went to church. I missed eating all the good food at Lana and Dwayne's house tho, yummy! Chloe spent all day with me to so I had some family with me :). She was such a good doggy! We took her to Graf with us to see the concert of LT Dan Band, the band was really good and Gary Senice (I don't think I'm spelling it right) was there to playing the guitar. I got good pictures and video. Chloe was really good, she was wanting to smell all the doggies and play with the kids who were walking by, but no barking or anything. She did poo once while we were walking but I had bags and I picked it up real quick so no big deal. Then we started to get hungry and it was beginning to sprinkle rain so we went to get dinner at a restaurant. Chloe went in with us and she behaved so so good. She just sit under the table and I gave her a chip every once in a while and she did really good. It was so weird having a dog in a restaurant but the waitress was friendly to her and was petting her. German's love dogs, and I love that! Then we went back to Graf to watch the fire works, we waited about 2 hours for them to start because it gets dark so late here. Then the fire works finally started and Chloe FREAKED out!!!! I was so sad for her, she was so scared. When the first boom went off she was kind of like umm what was that? Then she started looking up and saw the lights in the air and then realized that it wasn't going to stop for a while. She tried to run away from it(she was on the leash) and so I just started holding her and trying to calm her down. Then she put her head in my armpit trying to hide, which was cute. Then she ran behind me and was trying to hide that way to. Her little heart was beating so hard and her whole body was shaking she was so scared. The fireworks were good and pretty. Overall I had a good 4th! Definitely missed our families though!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there too baby. Hopefully next year though! I'm glad that you had a good time. Keep on bloggin.

    ReplyDelete