Okay so dogsitting is not that hard of a job but it does have it's downfalls. The most major one is the smell! I'm sitting a bigger dog, she is pretty good but when her and Chloe play, it's like a play fight. They are gnawing on each other and slobbering and running and sliding on my rugs and just going crazy. Luckily Chloe is very well trained I can just say her name and she comes running to me and sits down. The other dog mostly follows. With the both of them I smell dog all the time. Chloe gets a bath once a week and I NEVER smell dog in my house. This other dog is big, I gave her a bath but not a very good one. Didn't want to freak her out to much. Plus the smell drives my allergies up the wall. That is why I gave the other dog a bath. The smell is horrendous right now... I hear bath time calling them FIRST thing TOMORROW ! I'm a CLEAN FREAK and it is really driving me bonkers! I need to smell the freshness of a clean house and with the dogs that smell is far far away!
No phone calls from Cody fro the last few days. I got a message saying he is safe and working a lot. He is just so tired at the end of the day to call, he just needs to sleep. Work and sleep I think is his life now! Poor guy!
Good to know he's safe :). Thanks so much for keeping us updated.
ReplyDelete