I talked to Cody today and he reminded me that I haven't blogged in a while, so here I am. I have been cleaning the house and getting ready for my family to come. I also started my next set of classes. I think they will be okay, but I'm really nervous. One of my last classes the teacher was a complete fart! I have other words for the man, but choose not to use them :). The way that teacher treated me has me really nervous about my classes now. I felt like none of my work was good enough, he would always criticize and never give positive feedback, accused me of plagerism (even though I didn't) and reported me to the school, who then sent me an "official warning". So nevertheless, I am scared that I will disappoint these teachers. I did my first assignments today and seemed to get good feedback, so that gives me hope. The first week is really when I'll get the feel of each teacher, and I'm hoping for a good week.
I'm still dog sitting, which is going pretty well. Her and Chloe stink really bad and there is not much I can do about it. The smell is throughout my house, and me being the clean freak I am, cannot stand it!!! I have the windows opened and candles burning, but not much is helping. Skylee was playing today, but she bit my toe. It was kind of funny, but kind of not haha.
Cody is doing well! He is VERY busy with work and I think he may be getting a little overloaded but he is a strong man and a strong soldier and he will be able to handle it!!! :) (Love you honey).
No comments:
Post a Comment