O Wow, today has been one of my better days since Cody left! I woke up with no plans for the day, except calling the Vet clinic to get Chloe an appointment for her yearly check up. Well I've been calling them for the last 3 days and no answer or busy signals. I called about 6 times this morning and I FINALLY got through, and guess what?? The only appt they had opened for the month was July 29th at 940am. Well that is the day mom, dad, and Tara are flying in and I have to be at the airport! So I have to do this Vet calling process ALL over again next month to see if I can get her in. So wish me luck :)
So then I started putting a box together for Cody, I already have one done with goodies in it but he needed some of his Army clothes that he didn't take with him. He also needs more socks so I was putting that all into a box, then noticed that I need to buy him some new good socks. So I was going to just go do that and come back home. Well something in me decided to go over to Graf because they have more of a selection, got half way there and decided I was going to go to Amberg to eat McDonald's and shop! Ha so I did that. McDonald's was yummy and I got 3 new dresses and a little cover shirt jacket thing. Then I came back got gas in the Mazda and went to buy Cody socks. Well of course they didn't have any!!! I'm going to check at Graf hopefully they will have them. Then I went to the post office and I got a package from my mother! I love her so much, she is so thoughtful. She sent me some of my favorite icing and a cake mix for when they come. She wants to make me a cake for my birthday! I'm super excited about that. She also sent some little books for me to read. She also sent me some mail, which I was really glad to get. I had mailed in to renew my OK drivers License and they mailed it to her to that was great! So now I do not have to worry about my license expiring. It's just been a good day! Hoping to hear from Cody tonight! He called last night and is doing good!
Hooray for good days!
ReplyDelete