Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Today was just one of those days! I had lunch with friends and that went pretty well. I saw a soldier in his ACUs and started to cry. Normally I have myself together really well but I guess today it's time to let things out. I did get the grass mowed and that was productive. Also I have a friend who is driving to get on a flight today and she is nervous so I went with her to get a late lunch, I didn't eat tho can't do two lunches in one day. She felt better after just hanging out so she is headed off now. She has two boys and one baby on the way so she was a bit nervous. Chloe has been pretty good today. I missed a call from Cody while I was out. He left a message saying he got to his destination. He sounded tired but said he was okay. Hopefully he can call back later this evening. I've started to put a box together for him. It might take me a while to get it filled but eventually. I'm going to send him a letter first just to make sure it gets there before I send anything else. If the letter gets there okay I'll get the address out to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww, we all have those days - even us civilians :). You're doing great - allow yourself a little cry once in a while. Be sure to let us know his address and what kinds of things he'd like in 'care' packages.
ReplyDelete