Friday, July 9, 2010

Wow! What a day. I got 2 homework assignments done, which were the last of the assignments for the week. So that means the weekend is free! Hmm, what to do now??? LOL

Super excited about talking to Cody last night. He got to call and we were able to talk about 30 minutes. I didn't want to get off the phone, but I think he HAD to go. I am happy for him though, he finally got to his destination so he is getting settled there. He is supposed to get his own office, and he said it should be able to put a bed in there. So I guess it will be a good size. I forgot to ask him if there will be air conditioning... I sure hope so! He is surrounded by some of his good friends so that makes me feel better for him. Chloe and I miss him SOOOOOOOOOOO much but it really helps when we get to talk to him. I know you all miss him to and I know he misses you all!!!! I'm so glad that he has a GREAT supportive family and that I can be a part of that! :) I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment